Saturday, October 18, 2008

tag I am it

I am -A violinist, a daughter, a sister, a cousin, a friend, a reader, a niece, a granddaughter.
I know- that 1+1 dose indeed = 2
I want - to get thought with Jr. High School
I have- wounderful family and friends.
I dislike- When people fight.
I miss-My friend
I feel - bad that she is gone.
I hear-Janna's lame music
I smell-lots and lots of candles
I crave-chocolate definetaly chocolate.
I cry -because my friend is gone
I searcb- for what I did wrong
I wounder- why I still go to the Jr. High I go to
I regret- getting in a fight with my friend
I love - my friends and my family
I care- about everyone
I worry- about everything
I remember-when my family use to be so close
I beleive - that my family and friends love me
I dance- only when I am happy
I don't- ever abandond any one
I argue- about almost anything
I write - stories about my family and friends.
I win-at almost everything.
I lose-at arguing with my Mom
I wish- I had my friend back.
I listen-to almost everything
I am scared-that I will lose my family and friends
I need- to be more aware of what is going on
I forget- when things were not difficult
I am happy- when I am home
I tag- any one and every one

1 comment:

JJCC said...

Hey my music is the best!!! When are you going to the new school? What happened with your friend? How was Halloween? Love your guts