Monday, October 20, 2008

Transffering

So if you have not all ready heard ( because my friends practically shouted it out to the world) I am transferring to a different school. I still don't know If I should so I listed the pros and cons with going to the different school so I just wanted all of my viewers to see why I chose what I chose
PROS CONS
I will go to school with people who are in my neighborhood I will miss my friends.
I will miss teenliving.
I will be able to go to school with my brother I will miss all the teachers.
I will miss all of Kristen's problems.
They have an actually honors English class and not an after school program.
I will have to start a new school.
I will be with my friends I have known
since 1st grade.
The transportation will be easier on my
family.
I will make new friends who will go to the
same high school that I am going to.
They have the Number one band program
in the state.
I can just go next door for help with homework.
I can still keep in contact with my old friends.


So of course you probably all ready guessed but I am transferring to my new School I will miss you all.

3 comments:

Twitchy Insomniac said...

WHAT?! NO!!!!!!!

Bronda Bailey said...

You forgot to mention that you will be at the school with the coolest teacher in the world.

JJCC said...

How's the new school treating you? You should still keep up with your blog. It's a good journal.
Love ya